American Express Review Center
The challenge was to design a place where prospective card holders could compare all of American Express’ credit cards, read reviews and sort content based on a variety of filters.
American Express needed a way for prospective card members to have access to detailed card information, specifically customer ratings and reviews. There also needed to be a way to filter the numerous reviews by rating, content type, and a variety of other filters. I worked with another designer to create what is now called the American Express Review Center.
My plan of attack
- Discussion: Worked closely with the clients to understand their goals and content needs.
- Competitor Analysis: Researched what other brands were doing to provide customer feedback, ratings and testimonials.
- Brainstorming: Investigated ways to clearly communicate information to prospective card members.
- Sketching: Sketched pages of the Review Center and filter variations.
- Wireframing: Finalized the designs for the Review Center. Worked closely with the visual designer to ensure our design goals were achieved.
Active discussion, flows, wireframes